Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Inspire Co. Birthday Shadow Box for Valerie

This shadow box is titled "Birthday in Paris Gypsy Style".  In the top row I used a vintage tart mold to hold the mushroom along with a vintage clown head and I fussy cut a vintage birthday greeting . On the second row is a cake made from a wool felt ball that I put beads on and used a jewelry bezel as the base. The center box holds the "eiffel tower" along with a "french poodle" and a vintage rhinestone moon. the last box holds a crepe paper pkg. with a vintage rhinestone box to adorn it.
The third / bottom row has a vintage spool adorned with another vintage earring and some paper flowers. Of course no birthday is complete without the "balerina" and a bird candle holder who watches over her pearl eggs. The base  has 3 small dominoes that I used for the feet. I am really pleased with the way this one turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment